Much like the Anayas and Ponces, the Mancinis (and Sforzinis) left their European homeland in the early 20th century for the chance to share America’s prosperity. My great-grandmother Eugenia “Jenny” Mancini (later Sforzini, then Stefani) arrived at Ellis Island on April 15, 1911, aboard the SS La Savoie. She accompanied her father Leone and brother Ugo, who later founded Mancini Motors in Mountain View, CA.
NOTE: You must be logged in to search the online family tree.
Please contact Anne if you are a family member.
Family Member Links
- Log in to access the family database.
- Contact Anne if you are a family member and need login information.
Other Pages about Mancini-Sforzini
- Obituary of Harry Sforzini
- Mancini Motors: A 1959 Report by Harry Sforzini
- Jenny (Eugenia) Sforzini Stefani
- Eulogy for Harry Sforzini
- Harry Sforzini Reports from Europe During WWII
- S.S. Hamburg Manifest with Oreste Sforzini
- S.S. Luisiana Manifest with the Nardini Family
- S.S. La Savoie Manifest with the Mancini Family
- Jenny Mancini Sforzini Stefani Tells Her Life Story
- Carmen Ponce Sforzini’s Life Story
- Harry Sforzini’s Life Story